xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Wilken <bwil...@mail.patkai.com>
Subject Re: XERCES and SOAP
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 18:39:09 GMT
I think I may have had the same problem with Allaire Jrun.  You can
specify xerces to be in the front of the classpath, but JRun will always
look in its own llibrary directories first.  So maybe your "Jrunner" is
looking at all the jar files in its lib directory before it loads up the
classpath jar files.  This is what I did about it -
I replaced "xml.jar" (or whatever they call it) file from the lib
directory and replaced it with xerces.jar.  But that broke the app
server, so then I replaced the xml.jar and I copied xerces.jar in and
named it "aaa.jar" so that it got loaded first...

Ben Wilken