xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From George I Matkovits <matkovi...@uswest.net>
Subject Re: Error saving services registry: DeployedServices.ds
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:53:17 GMT
Changing the 'save' address is easy! Just look into the code, since it is saving
it in the CWD (which happens to be Tomcat's startup directory)  you are able to
do it relatively or by an absolute file path. The 'relative' path might take a
little experimentation, depending on your servlet container.
Regards.