xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Blaine Horrocks <blaine.horro...@cp.net>
Subject Re: Error saving services registry: DeployedServices.ds
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 15:17:38 GMT
wrt Tomcat, I believe that the target directory is the startup directory for
the jvm that tomcat runs in.  Thus, for me, $TOMCAT_HOME is where the .ds file
is placed because I start using bin/startup.sh.   This is probably true for all
other cases too.  The start directory for the instance of the JVM running the
soap code is where the file would be written.

Cheers