xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Wouter Cloetens" <wcloe...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-soap/java/src/org/apache/soap/server DeploymentDescriptor.java ServiceManager.java ServiceManagerClient.java
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 09:18:44 GMT
On 1 Aug 2000 19:46:28 -0000, duftler@locus.apache.org wrote:

>  -  public static String NS_URI_IBM_SOAP =
>  +  public static String NS_URI_XML_SOAP =

While you're taking out references to IBM, take out these too:
- Calculator.java: "IBM-SOAP Calculator"
- the "IBM-SOAP" admin banner gif
- ServerConstants.java: "urn:ibm-soap-service-management-service"
- ServiceManagerClient.java: "url is the IBM-SOAP router's URL"

By the way, although the tunnel is a very useful tool, I'm not sure if it should be part of
the
org.apache.soap hierarchy. It logically has nothing to do with SOAP...

bfn, Wouter