xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Octav Chipara <ochip...@cse.unl.edu>
Subject Re: Deserialization Problem
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 18:54:48 GMT

Hi Gerd,

I was able to get over the deserialization problem as well. I have made my
web service return a java class and it works fine in this way. However, I
believe that what you have done is much better ... :-)

Octav

e-mail:         ochipara@cse.unl.edu
phone:		(402)472-9492
web page:	www.cse.unl.edu/~ochipara