xml-rpc-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: SSL & Secure Client
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:28:27 GMT
Hello,

A little more information may be appropriate.  What version of the JDK
are you using?  Have you tried the same XML-RPC method over HTTP?  Have
you tested SSL to the server using a plain web browser?

The next step for me would be to download the source to this library and
follow the exception stack trace.

Good luck,
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks