xml-rpc-user mailing list archives

From Stan Berka <sbe...@poptal.com>
Subject RE: Method returning a Vactor: "no such method found"
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:32:16 GMT
This message is just to admit that it was my problem.  XML-RPC was
completely innocent.  It works fine.

Details:
A method called by the method invoked via xml-rpc was not found.  The
exception was forwarded wrapped in XmlExpection and misled me.  When I
changed to return value String, I have commented out the call to this
missing method.  That's why the error was gone.

Stan Berka