xml-rpc-dev mailing list archives

From John Perrotto <jperro...@centrport.com>
Subject Working with SecureWebServer Class
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 19:26:59 GMT
Hi All,

I'm new to XML-RPC and have been playing around with the Apache XML-RPC
package. I need a secure connection between my XML-RPC server and client
(SSL).

The org.apache.xmlrpc.secure package seems like a good place to start.
What I need to get me started is an example of how to work
with the SecureWebServer class and the SecurityTool class. How do I
setup the SecurityTool, etc. I currently have a non-secure prototype
running using an XmlRpcServer object running in a servlet under
iPlanet. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Regards....John