Hi,

Did you do any research before asking your question? If you search mailing list archives or on sites like Stack Overflow [1] you'll find plenty of views on various approaches to processing XML and their pros/cons.

Thanks.

[1] http://www.stackoverflow.com

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development