xml-general mailing list archives

From "Chapman, Carol" <Carol.Chap...@ANICO.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Move XIndice to the Attic
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 17:56:19 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: gianugo@gmail.com [mailto:gianugo@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Gianugo Rabellino
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 12:24 PM
To: private@xml.apache.org
Cc: xindice-dev@xml.apache.org; xindice-users@xml.apache.org; general@xml.apache.org; general@attic.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Move XIndice to the Attic

Further to lack of volunteering on the headsup given to the XIndice
mailing lists (http://s.apache.org/xindice-attic-thread), and with two
existing committers in agreement on moving the project to the Attic,
here is an official vote to make it happen.

This vote will be open for 72 hours from now. Everyone is welcome to
chime in, but the only binding votes will be from the XML PMC members,
and I'm asking to keep the XIndice mailing list in the loop.

Please cast your vote as follows:

[+1] Move XIndice to the Attic

[ 0] I don't really care

[-1] No, don't move it to the Attic and I volunteer to find an
alternate solution

Here is my +1.

--
Gianugo Rabellino - gianugo at rabellino dot it
Blog: http://boldlyopen.com

Confidentiality: This transmission, including any attachments, is solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission,
including any attachments, for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is
strictly prohibited.  Unauthorized interception of this email is a violation of federal criminal
law.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy
all copies received and notify the sender.