xml-general mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Apache crimson 1.1
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 02:16:29 GMT

Hi,

Like many open source projects there's "support" as long as there are
volunteers maintaining the codebase. That dried up a long time ago for
Crimson. The project has been dead / inactive for over 7 years. Xerces-J
[1] is its successor and is actively maintained.

Thanks.

[1] http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development