xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Newbie: Looking for XML/XSD/RelaxNG OSS Editor
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 02:31:00 GMT
Have you looked at Eclipse?  In particular:

- New builds include the WTP - web tools project - which has a bunch
of XML Schema-aware XML editing tools,  pretty nifty for manual editing.

- Alternately, the EMF project in the Eclipse Modelling Project lets
you programmatically or builder-wise build and use schemas or models
of various types.  It's pretty complex to get started with, but there
is a lot of power there.

- Shane