xml-general mailing list archives

From "Mehandiratta, Hitender" <hitender.mehandira...@capgemini.com>
Subject crimson project
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 07:12:11 GMT

Hi,

I found that crimson project is shown as inactive in your site. Could
you please tell me know what 'inactive' is actually mean. I tried to go
through the documentation uploaded for this project but I could not
identify any 'crimson' project specific utilities that are not
originally offered by Sun APIs (JAXB-JAXP).

Actually, I just wanted to know that our project uses SUN APIs as off
course used in 'crimson' too. Is there something you are going to
update/replace in crimson or will it have any impact on my project if we
are using the same libraries(shipped in Sun provided JAXB-JAXP ) as used
in 'crimson' project?

Regards,

Hitender Mehandiratta