xml-general mailing list archives

From Ken Ellinwood <kellinw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Source to xml-apis.jar version 1.0 available?
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:31:08 GMT
I've been tasked with determining the origin of all 3rd party source code used in our product
and I've run into a problem with xml-apis.jar.   The version included in our product has a
Manifest file that claims org/apache/xmlcommons/Version=1.0.  A small program which uses org.apache.xmlcommons.Version
to print out the version number also reports 1.0.   The problem is that I can't find the source
or binary to this version anywhere on the web, although 1.0b1 and 1.0b2 are available.  (I'm
not very well versed in subversion yet, otherwise I would have checked there).

Can anyone tell me how to obtain the source to this version?

Thanks,

Ken Ellinwood