xml-general mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Site Updates, Re: Site - Ack Page
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 21:35:44 GMT
Hey All,

JFYI - I'd made following updates to the site:

   * Created svn.html page
   * Moved forrest from cvs.html into svn.html page
   * Linked cvs.html and svn.html together
   * Collapsed 'moved projects' and 'ws projects' on the nav bar
   * Removed last two entries from ack.html page
     (this one is not rsync'ed yet)

Vadim