xml-general mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: XML differencing anyone?
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 21:49:06 GMT
Christopher R Newman wrote:
> Sorry, I'm new to this so I'm not exactly sure what wiki page this would
> go on.  I did find the ASF wiki pages and there is an 'XML Federation'
> section, but all are for specific projects.  I guess you were hinting I
> create one?  Didn't see how to do that.

Some folks on XML PMC should either know or be able to create a wiki for
themselves [1] - and they should all be here on this list.

> But if you told me where to put
> it, I'd be glad to share it.  I know I had a heck of a time finding this
> stuff through Google.

... but till there is no XML project wiki yet, feel free to dump content to the
Xindice wiki [2] - nobody will object. Just go to [3] and click "create new
empty page" (and you should create username / password if you don't have one
yet). Once you save it, add a link to the bottom of the links page [4].

Thanks,
Vadim

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/HowToMakeWikiAdminRequests
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/xindice/