xml-general mailing list archives

From Christopher R Newman <christopher.new...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: XML differencing anyone?
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 17:53:21 GMT
So are you trying to do the XML differencing on an Apache server like I am?

Well, I've been running in circles looking at this stuff so I started a
list of all the XML differencing apps that I've come across.  I tried to
list each app with a URL, a license type, and positives/negatives about
it.  '?' means I'm not quite sure.  If anyone has any additions or
corrections, I'd be glad to hear it!

Chris