xml-general mailing list archives

From Christopher R Newman <christopher.new...@alcatel.com>
Subject XML differencing anyone?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 18:28:17 GMT
Curious if anyone has any experience with XML differencing, especially
on an Apache server.  I've been looking at the Perl modules like
XML::SemanticDiff, XML::Diff, and XML::DifferenceMarkup, but they all
seem to have some slight limitations.  I just realized it might be
possible for me to set up a Java servlet to run some of the Java-based
XML differencing programs, but from what I've read so far many of them
seem to be even worse off (slower, eat more memory, etc.).  What would
you all suggest I use and why?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Chris