xml-general mailing list archives

From Neeraj Bajaj <Neeraj.Ba...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Donation of JAXP 1.3 Sources to Apache
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 05:45:47 GMT
It is mostly an addition for the new functionality

(New Schema Validation Framework, javax.xml.validation,
New Schema Datatypes, javax.xml.datatype,
New Object model neutral XPath APIs, javax.xml.xpath)

introduced in JAXP 1.3

There have also been some changes in Xerces/xalan codebase to make those
additions work.
There are some other changes too as per other additions and
modifications in the spec.

- Neeraj