xml-general mailing list archives

From "Irene Levina" <ir...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject How to access version attribute and its value for xml schema root element (<xsd:schema>).
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:47:22 GMT
Hi all,

Sorry for such a wide distribution of this question.

I am having set of xml schemas that I would like parse and look at their
content  using XML Schema API(note: I don't would like to prepares them
for efficiency), additionally I would like to get the following data:

      "version" attribute value that is specified in schema root element
(xsd:schema)

     "schemaLocation" attribute value that is specified in xsd:import
element

I can't use SchemaCrammer and its XSModel to obtain value of those
attributes, how I can do it?

Thanks,

Irene Levina.