xml-general mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Can we please disable the Wiki on Nagoya?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 04:34:24 GMT
On Oct 9, 2004, at 1:30 AM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Thanks, Clay and Christian, for taking care of this.
>
> I'm also still waiting for the TLP go. From certain statements I
> expected the resolution to pass last week, but I guess they're busy.
> The
> next regular board meeting is on Wed, 20 Oct 2004. I'm inclined to give
> them a chance until right after the meeting.

We still have problems with the wiki which need to be resolved. I don't
know where the ball sits. I noticed on infrastructure@ that folks are
about ready to just lock it up and delete it after a couple of
months... (I believe 'chmod -R -w' & 'switch it off after a couple of
months' were bandied about...)

<snip/>

Web Maestro Clay
--