xml-general mailing list archives

From Richard Grin <g...@unice.fr>
Subject A bug in class Parser2 of Crimson?
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:08:41 GMT
Hello,

I don't know where I can transmit a bug in Crimson. By an email to this
address?

I have written a simple java class that transforms an XML file and
writes it in a file. It throws an error I don't understand. I suspect
that this error is an internal error of Crimson (induced perhaps by an
error in my class, because other classes work well).

I have used a debugger (with JBuilder) that indicates that the error is
in the class org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2 (Id: Parser2.java,v 1.16