xml-general mailing list archives

From Neeraj Bajaj <Neeraj.Ba...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Donation of JAXP 1.3 Sources to Apache
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:11:00 GMT
Hello All,

I was wondering when can we start merging the JAXP 1.3 sources ? Merging
the code in branch/review/testing/committing to main trunk
would take time so at least from my side i would like to see this work
started as early as possible say from tomorrow.
What is the general procedure ? Is there any formality that needs to be
completed first ? What is the opinion of
(Xml-commons/Xerces/Xalan) committers ?

As the sources would be put in a branch so it won't affect normal
development but it would be good if we can restrict
large chunk of changes to the main trunk and fix only critical changes.
It would help merging the changes back to main
trunk. What do others think ?

Thanks,
Neeraj