xml-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discussion/draft] XML Graphics setup
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2004 00:44:49 GMT
Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:

Yes it is a good idea to get this all sorted
out as much as possible before sending the request
to infrastructure.

we

Not only that, but also to keep your website publishing
happening properly, you will need some people in the
apsite group.

Also, make sure that you maintain commit access to
the Apache XML Commons project. When projects move
to SVN, those rights tend to drop off and need to be
explicitly added.

--
David Crossley