xml-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Donation of JAXP 1.3 Sources to Apache
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 07:18:14 GMT
I dropped most of the Cc because this part is now an
issue for XML-Commons and the XML PMC.

Neeraj Bajaj wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > One thing that we must have this time around, is a
> > version number on the xml-apis.jar filename. [1]
> > I suppose that is an Xml-commons "build" issue.
> > By the way, that build system is seriously in need
> > of improvement,
> This is something i can work with you when upgrading
> to JAXP 1.3 APIs.

That would be good. However, don't address anything to me
personally, rather all of XML-Commons. I don't know much
about the build or what is required, and just managed to
tweak it, so as to build the website and package some docs.

I would be pleased to help and learn.

David Crossley