xml-general mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: [wiki] Migrate to the new moinmoin wiki farm!
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:58:29 GMT
I just looked at the FOP wiki, and I don't see any problems with it. I
didn't notice any spam or inappropriate content. Mind you, it was just
a quick eye-ball of the wiki info on minotaur:

  /www/wiki.apache.org/data/old/data/text

I downloaded *FOP* and looked, but didn't see anything. I'd like to
spend some more time on it (and perhaps have another pair of eyes to
look at it :-)).

I'd be happy to create (or help create) the Apache XML Graphics Project
Wiki (or a common one with Apache XML Project Wiki). I'll help however
I can.

On Oct 23, 2004, at 7:27 AM, Shane Curcuru wrote:
<snip>
> * Questions about the new wiki?
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/UseModMigration/FrequentlyAskedQuestions
>
> * Want to request a new wiki?  With or without migrating old data.
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/HowToMakeWikiAdminRequests
>
> Note: if your project does not regularly use a wiki, then don't request
> a new one.

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cleeds@medata.com>