xml-general mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Help
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:31:46 GMT
Keith,

Sending an e-mail to general@apache.org is probably not a good idea, as
it is a list set up for Apache committers and members to discuss apache
foundation and issues related to Apache Software Foundation
sub-projects. I've found the information in these links to be
invaluable[0] & [1] (please do not take offense at the title! ;-)).

Now on to your issue, I suspect you need to get up to speed on Apache's
HTTPD[2]. It may also help you to read the FileMaker help
information[3], as well as Apple's Mac OS X Server - Web Services
documentation[4].

Hope this helps! Cheers!

Web Maestro Clay

p.s. Please do not respond directly to me. If you must, send a response
to <clay@apache.org>. Thanks!

[0] FOP Mailing List info
http://xml.apache.org/fop/maillist.html

[1] How To Ask Questions The Smart Way