xml-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XML Graphics: board concerns
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 06:54:07 GMT
Following Glen Mazza's comments, I realize he's meant to be on the XML
Graphics PMC as well (IIUC). In this case I think I prefer not to be
part of the PMC.

This deserves some explanation: I find it very hard to communicate
efficiently in email with Glen, this morning for example it took me
more than half an hour to reply to his false statements about jfor
while trying to avoid a flame war. This is not the first time this
happens, so it's probably not the last either.

So, I think it would be too hard for me to sit on a PMC with Glen, I'm
afraid it would use too much of my energy as it's so hard for me to
communicate with him.

Sorry for not realizing this earlier - the logical thing is probably
for me to turn down the offer at this point, to avoid future problems
which might hinder the PMC's progress.

I suspect other people have a hard time coping with Glen's way of
communicating here, but I won't talk for them - this is only about
myself.

Thanks for your understanding.

-Bertrand