xml-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: please no automated replies (Was: XML Graphics: board concerns)
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:13:58 GMT
> Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 21:47:49 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Glen Mazza <grm7793@yahoo.com>

> BTW, you mentioned earlier that the XML-site download
> page was out of date.  If it *still* hasn't been
> updated (likely), if you could submit a Bugzilla patch
> for that page it would be appreciated.  (If you find
> *lots* of things wrong, hopefully we can get you karma
> on xml-site.  I don't know which team can approve that
> though--possibly the XML PMC.)  Thanks for your
> earlier offer to help.

I am afraid that I already have found some to be fixed.
Karma (and unix group) would be highly appreciated.

> Welcome back Tetsuya to the XML ML!

:-) Just peeping into via eyebrowse.
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listId=67

Tetsuya Kitahata --  Terra-International (Independent)
E-mail: kitahata@terra-intl.com  http://www.terra-intl.com/