xml-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: please no automated replies (Was: XML Graphics: board concerns)
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 01:43:23 GMT
Hi,

I recommend you to ask infrastructure team how to solve such an problem.

== Hint: Bounced Mails are replies to the mails which include
   "Disposition-Notification-To: " Header Line.
   This line can be deleted automatically by ezmlm, if i remember correctly.

--

I once wrote this to apmail@ last year. Hope this helps. Cheers,

--

-- Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya@apache.org>

> Subject: please no automated replies (Was: XML Graphics: board concerns)
> From: David Crossley <crossley@apache.org>
> Date: 25 Sep 2004 12:18:19 +1000
>
> Why are these automated emails suddenly coming
> to the general@xml list? They seem to be from each
> IBM employee.
>
> --David
>
> Henry Zongaro wrote:
> > Return Receipt
> >
> >     Your      RE: XML Graphics: board concerns
> >     document
> >     :
> >
> >     was       Henry Zongaro/Toronto/IBM
> >     received
> >     by:
> >
> >     at:       09/24/2004 10:15:11

Tetsuya Kitahata --  Terra-International (Independent)
E-mail: kitahata@terra-intl.com  http://www.terra-intl.com/