xml-general mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [NEW BALLOT] Project resolution for XML Graphics
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2004 23:51:40 GMT

On Jul 3, 2004, at 3:40 PM, Christian Geisert wrote:
> Glen Mazza wrote:

<snip>

>> PART C
>> ------
>> [ ]      I nominate myself as chair
>> [ ]      I nominate ______________
>
> Is this the nomination as candidate for the chair or already the vote?

When I added my 'vote', I was under the impression this was for the
nomination of the CHAIR. I had thought that an additional, separate,
VOTE would be necessary for the nomination to become finalized, since
this appears to be only a nomination. It doesn't really matter (to me)
either way, however, because I intend to VOTE for my nomination.

Web Maestro Clay