xml-general mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [NEW BALLOT] Project resolution for XML Graphics
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:08:24 GMT
On Jul 4, 2004, at 11:52 AM, Simon Pepping wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 06:07:07AM -0700, Glen Mazza wrote:
> PART C
> ------
> [ ]      I nominate myself as chair
> [X]      I nominate Jeremias Maerki
>
> If this is not a vote for the chair, then who is Mr. ??????, who by
> this resolution is appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache
> XML Graphics?
>
> Regards, Simon
> --
> Simon Pepping
> home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl

I am under the impression '??????' refers to whomever is voted in as
Vice President (the name of the 'winner' of the nomination and
subsequent vote replaces the '??????'). In addition, I am under the
impression that Person1, Person2, etc. will be those committers from
Batik & FOP who've checked Part B (PART B:[X] I volunteer to be a
member of the initial XML Graphics PMC). If this assumption is
incorrect, I'd like clarification as well.

Hope this helps.

Web Maestro Clay - <cleeds@medata.com>
---
- the 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet