xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Federation Status 4/7/2004
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 10:54:08 GMT
Peoples,

Well, it's been two weeks, so I thought I'd again position where I think
things are.

Other than the Graphics sub-projects, progress has been fairly minimal.

# Xerces, comprising Xerces Java, Xerces C++ and Xerces Perl

Neil has done an update to the charter to overcome contentious area.  No
feedback (that I am aware of) as yet.

# Xalan, comprising Xalan Java and Xalan C++

Brian has been working on this, but no public announcement.

# XML Graphics (comprising FOP and Batik)

Lots of activity, and my read is we are circling towards consensus.

# XML Security

Draft resolution posted to dev list.  Other than that not much movement.

# Xindice

Can anyone provide an update?

# Axkit

Can anyone provide an update?