xml-general mailing list archives

From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [NEW BALLOT] Project resolution for XML Graphics
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 10:30:41 GMT
PART A
------
[X] +1 - The attached resolution should be submitted to the
          Board for the formation of the XML Graphics project.

[ ] -1 - The attached resolution is not suitable.  I
          have a recommendation to improve it.

PART B
------
[X]      I volunteer to be a member of the initial XML
          Graphics PMC.

PART C
------
[ ]      I nominate myself as chair
[ ]      I nominate ______________

    I'm not nominating, but with regards to the question
is this a vote or a nomination.  It probably should be
a nomination, whoever ends up on the PMC should then vote
on the nominations, that receive a second.  This is
typically how nominations and votes for offices are done
(the typically here is not 'typically in the ASF', but
typically as in most places - it is possible things are
different at the ASF).