xml-general mailing list archives

From "Clay Leeds" <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Voting a PMC chair
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2004 23:02:59 GMT
Glen Mazza said:
> We were fortunate to have two excellent candidates
> running, and I certainly did not find it pleasant to
> have to choose between the two.  Still, Peter sent me
> more beer, so...  ;)
>
> Glen

As evidenced my my vote, additional vision wasn't necessary for me.

The 'choice' between the two was extremely difficult for me as well. I
made my choice based on my perception that Jeremias was the primary engine
behind the move. I saw that he showed leadership in that regard, hence my
vote! I very much value the contributions of both candidates and look
forward to working with them both as we continue to progress and evolve,
with FOP, Batik and the 'nascent' Apache XML Graphics community.

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com