xml-general mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject [VOTE:RESULTS] PMC chair for XML Graphics
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:44:03 GMT
Time's up. Here are the results of the vote for the XML Graphics PMC
chair.

4 votes for Jeremias Maerki (by Christian Geisert, Clay Leeds, Simon
Pepping, Chris Bowditch)

1 vote for Peter B. West (by Glen Mazza)

3 abstained (Peter B. West, Jeremias Maerki, Thomas DeWeese)

1 XML Graphics PMC member didn't vote (Jörg Pietschmann)

Archive link:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=general@xml.apache.org&by=thread&from=818859

Looks like I get the job. Thank you for the confidence.

The Board's next meeting is on July 21. I'll fill the names into the
resolution proposal and send them the request for TLP shortly. After
that I'll see what needs to be done. Top priority will be the charter
(again) I guess.

Jeremias Maerki