xml-general mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [NEW BALLOT] Project resolution for XML Graphics
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 18:45:31 GMT

On 03.07.2004 15:07:07 Glen Mazza wrote:
> PART A
> ------
> [X] +1 - The attached resolution should be submitted
> to the
>          Board for the formation of the XML Graphics
> project.
>
> [ ] -1 - The attached resolution is not suitable.  I
> have a
>          recommendation to improve it.

> PART B
> ------
> [X]      I volunteer to be a member of the initial XML
> Graphics
>          PMC.

> PART C
> ------
> [ ]      I nominate myself as chair
> [X]      I nominate Peter B. West

As you've already figured out yourself, I also think part C is only
about nominating candidates for the position of the PMC chair. Later on
a vote will be held to determine that person.

I also hope that the "Mr. ?????? thing" is clear now with Glen's pointer
to the foundation page. Anything left to clarify?

Jeremias Maerki