xml-general mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <grm7...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [NEW BALLOT] Project resolution for XML Graphics
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 12:51:12 GMT
[Happy Independence Day, fellow Americans!]

--- Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWeese@Kodak.com> wrote:
> PART A
> ------
> [X] +1 - The attached resolution should be submitted
> to the
>           Board for the formation of the XML
> Graphics project.
>
> [ ] -1 - The attached resolution is not suitable.  I
>           have a recommendation to improve it.

Happy to hear it has met with your approval.

> PART B
> ------
> [X]      I volunteer to be a member of the initial
> XML
>           Graphics PMC.

Also welcome news.

> PART C
> ------
> [ ]      I nominate myself as chair
> [ ]      I nominate ______________
>
>     I'm not nominating, but with regards to the
> question
> is this a vote or a nomination.  It probably should
> be
> a nomination, whoever ends up on the PMC should then
> vote
> on the nominations, that receive a second.

Sounds good, so my previous ideas on this were
probably in error.  At this stage of the voting, we
can only take the text literally, and that it is just
a nomination to be voted on later.

Glen