xml-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: role of the XML federation: common xml related announcements list?
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:51:44 GMT
Berin Lautenbach wrote:

> What you suggest below seems sound to me.  In fact I was seeing the
> whole site move that way - as a central repository for all things XML in
> ASF land.  A kind of one-stop-shop, and also a place to bring out the
> linkages between the various XML pieces in the foundation.

Lets use Forrest as one example. Forrest is now a TLP yet we
have still maintained our links and description at xml.apache.org
and also noted on the news page.

When we make a software release, we would continue to announce
it at Apache XML lists.

Hopefully some of us will also be able to make time to participate
on this general@x.a.o list and XML Commons.

--
David Crossley