xml-general mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: XML Graphics: draft charter, draft resolution update, items to discuss
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:58:53 GMT
On Jun 28, 2004, at 1:37 PM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Thank you, Cliff. This sounds like a very good idea. A lot better than
> my current approach. Actually, this has the advantage of speeding
> things
> up a bit and we could start the vote for the resolution almost
> immediately. So if nobody objects, I will try to scrape together some
> time this week to do this, unless someone beats me to it. :-) After
> all,
> we don't already need the charter right now, but I am thankful that
> people take their time to add their comments. I hope you don't mind if
> don't manage to work through all of it this evening.
>
> Jeremias Maerki

Speaking of which, I made some updates to the charter last night. (When
you invited us to 'review' it ourselves, I thought you wanted us to
update the CHARTER itself). Most of the updates are minor, and clarify
a couple of things (def of committer, Batik & FOP as examples of XML
Graphics Subprojects)... I hope the updates were useful!

Web Maestro Clay