xml-general mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <grm7...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Finally creating the XML Graphics PMC....
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 03:07:00 GMT
--- Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWeese@Kodak.com> wrote:

> Hi Glen,
>
>     I'm glad you reconsidered.
>
>     Also I will be resuming participation so much of
> this
> burden should be lifted.

I've noticed [1]--fantastic!  And I believe you're
getting a new committer soon, so there will be more
help on the project.

Three issues:

1.) It would be nice to have Batik bugzilla notices
routed to Batik-Dev so others (Vincent, or the new
committer) can view them as they come in--they
currently just go to the Kodak email address by
default.

2.) (What prompted #1 above)  If you could apply the
two patches I sent about two months ago, that would be
great--they fix some minor GUI issues I found with the
SVG browser.

3.)  How does one pronounce your project?  The
dictionary gives two possible pronounciations:
Ba-TEEK and Ba-TIHK.

Thanks,
Glen

[1]