xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: motion to transform Xerces into a top-level project as a member of the "federation" of XML projects
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 11:17:34 GMT
Note that one does not preclude the other.  The decision as to whether
or not to become a TLP should not rest on the charter, although I think
it is good to understand how the project is going to run prior to
starting :>.

You'll have to pardon me here - what were the exact issues you had with
the charter?  I think there was a piece around top level code base?

Cheers,
	Berin