xml-general mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: Batik and FOP - how to proceed
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 19:58:29 GMT

On 12.05.2004 15:39:18 Christian Geisert wrote:
<snip/>

> There are no other active committers?

I don't think so. Prove me wrong please!!!

<snip/>

> Well the other option is to go for FOP as toplevel project.

As Glen also mentioned this seems to be one option. Brainstorming: Batik
could be parked inside the XML Graphics umbrella until it becomes active
again at which time PMC representation would be readdressed. After all,
Batik is very important to us and having it in our vicinity could prove
useful even if we can't really maintain it.

Jeremias Maerki