xml-general mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <grm7...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Batik and FOP - how to proceed
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 23:42:14 GMT
Jeremias, the Batik project has been ignoring FOP's
emails on this topic for so long that I think it's
time that we give this up.  My efforts on this issue
were second only to yours, but at this stage I'm not
that interested anymore in working with that project.
I wish them well.

In the meantime, the decisions made by the Xerces and
Xalan teams will decide whether or not the XML PMC
will remain or be disbanded.  (Perhaps best for FOP
not to influence this one way or the other, but just a
guess on my part here.)  Once it's determined that the
latter will actually occur, I am very much looking
forward to our new FOP TLP.  Until then, things are
also fine working under the XML PMC.

Thanks,
Glen