xml-general mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <grm7...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: motion to transform Xerces into a top-level project as a member of the "federation" of XML projects
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 05:50:56 GMT
Incidentally, the Batik team has been kind of quiet lately--Batik-Dev
and Batik-User emails haven't been getting responded to by Thomas or
Vincent for some time now.  Thomas has been silent for about a month
[1]--actually a concern for me, as this is quite unusual--and it appears
that Vincent doesn't subscribe to the Batik lists anymore [2]--at any
rate, emails that would appear to motivate a response are not getting
answered. [3].

The formation of an XML Graphics TLP may allow us to provide more
support to Batik when needed, thankfully, we have a growing group of
committers on FOP.

Glen

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?a=105474001700005&r=1&w=2
[2] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?a=98865026700007&r=1&w=2