xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: Moving the federation forward
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:59:55 GMT
Peoples,

How are things tracking?  I know Xalan, Xerces and XML Graphics were
doing things as has AxKit, but it'd be great to get a status on this list!

XML-Security - we started some discussion some time back, and it's
currently waiting on me writing up a draft resolution for the board's
next meeting.  (Bad Berin - no cookie, to quote someone else on this
list :>.)

Cheers,
	Berin