xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: Question regarding contributing as a developer
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 08:48:02 GMT
Karthik,

What kind of things are you interested in?  There are a lot of projects
in the ASF - and all of them are always interested in more help! :>.

If you have a look at http://www.apache.org/ , you'll see a list of
projects on the left.  Might be a place to start, but feel free to come
back to the list with your areas of interest and we can try to point you
in the right direction.

Cheers,
	Berin