xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: purpose of Apache XML Commons project
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:22:16 GMT
<insert attempted humor here>

I'm happy to have xml-commons be the home for clearly useful xml-related
utilities, even if there aren't other existing XML projects (or parts of
the federation) that use it currently.  Originally, I was concerned about
having too much activity and not being able to handle it well - I figured
any wild ideas we could push over to Jakarta commons.  8-)

But it would be nice to have more participation in xml-commons and on the
commons-dev list, to discuss both the DOM/SAX/JAXP interfaces that many of
us rely on, as well as any additional XML-related utilities we can collect.

- Shane, hoping to get back to spending some time here again (still
figuring out new job...)