xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject [FINAL CALL] Vote tie up
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 10:13:28 GMT
Peoples,

Following from Jeremias' e-mail the other day RE the change in FOP PMC
membership of the PMC, I thought I would give another 48 hours and then
finalise the current three votes (Federation, FOP PMC Membership and
Xindice PMC membership)

Note - I am going to exercise my "awesome powers" (to quote Jeff from
some time back) and close all three votes in 48 hours, even though our
charter requires unanimous votes.  I cannot otherwise see us ever
getting anything finalised.

Once that is done, I'm going to start stirring the pot on the Federation
proposal and moving us forward.

I note that Scott Boag and Sam Ruby have not voted on all three votes.
There is a clause in the charter around people not voting for an
extended period of time being removed from the PMC.  I'm not really keen
on doing that, but we might want to mark people as emeritus and thus
simplify future votes.

Cheers,
	Berin

FEDERATION PROPOSAL

[]  Scott Boag
[+1]  Andy Clark
[+1]  Shane Curcuru
[+1]  Neil Graham
[+1]  Kip Hampton
[]  Vincent Hardy
[+1]  Berin Lautenbach
[+1]  Ted Leung
[+1]  Jeremias Maerki
[+1]  Brian Minchau
[+1]  Steven Noels
[]  Santiago Pericas-Geertsen
[]  Gareth Reakes
[+1]  Gianugo Rabellino
[]  Sam Ruby
[+1]  Matt Sergeant
[]  Kimbro Staken
[+1]  Jason Stewart
[]  Jeff Turner
[+1]  Erwin van der Koogh
[-0]  Peter B. West
[+1]  PeiYong Zhang

Xindice Representative (Kimbro stepping down, Vadim Gritsenko coming on
board)

[]  Scott Boag
[]  Andy Clark
[+1]  Shane Curcuru
[+1]  Neil Graham
[]  Kip Hampton
[+1]  Vincent Hardy
[+1]  Berin Lautenbach
[+1]  Ted Leung
[+1]  Jeremias Maerki
[]  Brian Minchau
[+1]  Steven Noels
[+1]  Santiago Pericas-Geertsen
[+1]  Gareth Reakes
[+1]  Gianugo Rabellino
[]  Sam Ruby
[+1]  Matt Sergeant
[+1]  Kimbro Staken
[+1]  Jason Stewart
[]  Jeff Turner
[+1]  Erwin van der Koogh
[+1]  Peter B. West
[+1]  PeiYong Zhang

FOP PMC Membership - Joerg Pietschmann stepping in to replace Peter B. West.

[  ]  Scott Boag
[  ]  Andy Clark
[+1]  Shane Curcuru
[+1]  Neil Graham