xml-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya.kitah...@nifty.com>
Subject Re: managing announcements in the new federation
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:30:51 GMT

# I'd come back :) .. It's March.

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:47:33 +0000
(Subject: Re: managing announcements in the new federation)
robert burrell donkin wrote:

> i have a feeling that someone produced some stats about this when the
> posting-newsletters-to-announcement flame was burning the apache
> newsletter (nee jakarta newsletter) to death.

Yes, I think that Rodent created such a system for statistics.
Very nice it is/was.

You, committers, can see how to retrieve statistics results
via committers module. (/committers/docs/mailinglist-tips.txt)

I guess Rodent has transition data of the subscribers on XX-list ..
... not sure.

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)